Signia Hearing Aids
Signia knows that you’re looking for the right tools and support to do what matters most to you. With Signia, you don’t have to settle for average: you can get the hearing support you need to be brilliant in today’s fast-paced world. One of the leading hearing aid brands worldwide, Signia is committed not just to correcting hearing loss, but to helping you hear better than ever with cutting-edge technology and a range of styles for every lifestyle and need.
Signia Styletto X
A perfect combination of award-winning design, rechargeability and excellent sound quality, Styletto X is transforming the outdated image of hearing aids into highly sophisticated hearwear™. With a slim, graceful design and 5 colors to select from, Styletto X sets a new bar in fashion and comfort. The Styletto Connect on-the-go charging case gives you easy charging in a slim, sturdy case even when you’re away from an outlet.
- World’s first SLIM-RIC design
- Rechargeable batteries and on-the-go charging for up to 3 days without needing an outlet
- Signia Assistant lets you easily adjust your fitment program as you move between environments
- Signia Xperience chip provides optimal sound and the best speech comprehension even in noisy environments
- Bluetooth connectivity
Signia’s Pure line of hearing aids offers great all-around support for a variety of hearing needs. High-tech and discreet, Pure hearing aids sit comfortably behind your ears and offer crystal clear sound quality and Bluetooth connectivity for phone calls, music and television audio. With a range of options to meet the needs of any lifestyle and degree of hearing support, the Pure series has something for everyone.
- Small, personalized and capable of direct streaming
- Rechargeable, simplified, and long-lasting options available
Signia Motion X
Signia’s Motion X series lets you perform your best in every situation. Featuring motion sensors like those in your cell phone, Motion X tracks your movement throughout your day to automatically provide the best hearing support for every situation, even as you move. With sleek design for an excellent fit, Motion X features rechargeable batteries that last up to an incredible 61 hours on a single charge.
- Signia Xperience sound engine for superior sound quality
- Motion and sound detectors automatically change programs as you move through different environments
- Enhanced speech understanding
- Bluetooth connection for phone calls, music, television and more
- Signia Assistant app helps optimize sound in real time, as well as connect directly with your hearing healthcare professional
- Available in a range of styles for every need
Signia Silk X
When discretion is important, Signia Silk X offers a powerful option in a virtually invisible package that sits inside your ear. Adaptable, soft-silicone Click Sleeves provide a level of comfort previously only available with custom housings.
- Small and discreet
- Control via smart app
- Signia’s TeleCare remote support keeps you connected to your hearing healthcare professional when you need them
- Signia Xperience sound offers crystal clear sound reproduction and excellent speech comprehension wherever you find yourself
- Instant fit with comfortable silicone sleeves, so there’s no wait time as with custom molds
Did you know we offer rechargeable hearing aids?
Rechargeable hearing aids are more convenient, better for the environment, and more powerful. Have you been considering a wireless hearing aid?
Batteries and hearing aid supplies
We also offer a wide range of Batteries & Hearing Aid Supplies at our practice. No appointment necessary, simply stop by to pick up whatever you need. We are happy to assist you in putting in new batteries or showing you new ways to clean and keep your hearing aids dry.
Interested in trying a pair of new hearing aids?
We've got you covered. Contact us today by clicking below or stop by one of our Tucson or Oro Valley locations to schedule an appointment.
Just getting started? Check out our quick guide to better hearing. Here we explain where to start and what to expect on your path to better hearing.